- Supports up to 16 main lanes, 16 metered lanes, and 64 detectors
- Support for Local Traffic Responsive by TOD
- Natively supports Wavetronix HD125 for Speed, Volume, Occupancy, 85% Speed data
- Supports Serial and/or Ethernet Communications
- Support for NTP and GPS time synchronization
- Fully supported local intersection integration (ICM)
- Support for Peer to Peer communications with Advanced Logic Builder
- Full NTCIP MIB Supplied with Software License
- Pre-configured or User Defined Cabinet Support (332, 336, TS-1, TS-2, ITS)
NTCIP Communication and Database Framework
- Built-in, User-Extensible, NTCIP communications/database framework: This “Open” standard communications subsystem integrates directly to internal logic programs but operates independently.
- Allows efficient resource allocation for multiple applications running on the same controller.
Advanced User Programming Features
- Easy Configuration: The optional On-Board Web Server makes configuration easy using an ordinary laptop and does not require an external configuration tool to program because all configuration, compatibility and validity checking is built-in to the controller.
- Logic extension through User defined Boolean logic blocks (AND, NAND, OR, NOR, Exclusive OR, NOT) which can be configured to react to stimulus inputs and fire off a set of controller commands
- Number of Metered Lanes: 16
- Number of Mainline Lanes: 16
- Number of Detectors: 64
- Number of Sensor Zones: 64
- Number of Metering Plans: 128
- Program Sequences: 1- 16
- User Programmable Operational Strategies 1- 127
Product Info Sheet
Please click on the documents you would like to download.
Please provide us with your details, so we can make sure our documents reach the correct recipient. Once you have added your details an email with the download link will be sent to the email you provide in the form.
© 2021 Q-Free | Intelight. All rights reserved.