The 2070LX controller is part of Q-Free’s industry-leading Intelight ATC-compliant Linux hardware platform.
The chassis meets and exceeds current 2009 TEES and includes an ATC-compliant 2070-1C CPU module.
To boot, the controller can be configured for ITS, 2070, 170, 170E, and NEMA TS 1 or TS 2 cabinet I/0 configurations and is listed on the Caltrans QPL.
- 2070-2A/2E+ field I/0 module for parallel interface to 35X/34X/33X cabinets
- 2070-2N includes a field I/0 module for serial interface with ITS and NEMA TS 2 type 1 cabinets
- 2070-N includes 2070-N1 extensions for TS 1 & TS 2 type 2 cabinets
- 2070-2B/2C field I/0 module for interface to ITS cabinets and other RS-485 peripherals
- Complies with latest ATC 6.25 and Caltrans 2009 TEES (2070-LC)
- Uses open Linux O/S architecture for hosting various 2070 software applications
- Includes ATC 5401 API as an option
- Uses runtime libraries per ATC5.2b (ATC 6.25)
- Full supports all required ATC 6.25 software drivers under the latest Linux kernel release v 3.2
- Environmentally hardened (operating ambient temperature from -40C to +80 C)
Product Info Sheet
Please click on the documents you would like to download.
Please provide us with your details, so we can make sure our documents reach the correct recipient. Once you have added your details an email with the download link will be sent to the email you provide in the form.
© 2021 Q-Free | Intelight. All rights reserved.