The 2070 X3c controller is part of Intelight’s award-winning “X-Series” CalTrans/170/33X controller line. The 2070 X3C meets and exceeds the current ATC, CalTrans and NTCIP standards, providing agencies with a robust, industry-leading, true open-architecture hardware platform.
The X3C runs Linux on an ATC-compliant motherboard offering speed, performance and multi-thread capabilities for today and the future. The layout of the ports provides front-facing access of the Ethernet ports, USB and serial connections. The 2070 X3C includes a large backlit 1280 x 720 resolution, anti-glare, color touch screen used for advanced signal timing analytics and software status/configuration.
- Compliant with latest ATC 5201 and Caltrans 2009 TEES (2070-1C)
- Open Linux O/S architecture with ATC 5401 standard API for hosting various software applications
- Runtime libraries per ATC 5201 standard
- Full support for all required ATC 6.1 software drivers under the latest Linux kernel release v3.4
- Configurable 170, 170E, 2070, NEMA TS-1, TS-2 Type -2 parallel interfaced cabinet applications
- Configurable for NEMA TS-2 Type 1 and ITS serially interfaced cabinets applications (ITS v1 and v2-ATC)
- Heavy-duty model 2070-4A power supply
- Environmentally hardened (operating ambient temperature from -40C to +80 C)
- 2070 X3C Includes 2070-2A field I/O module for parallel interface to 170/170E/2070 cabinets
- 2070LDX-2N includes 2070-2N field I/O module for serial interface with ITS and NEMA TS-2 type 1 cabinets
- 2070LDX-N includes 2070-N1 extensions for TS-1 & TS-2 type 2 cabinets
- 2070LDX-B includes 2070-2B field I/O module for interface to ITS cabinets and other RS-485 peripherals
2070 X3c Info Sheet
Please click on the documents you would like to download.
Please provide us with your details, so we can make sure our documents reach the correct recipient. Once you have added your details an email with the download link will be sent to the email you provide in the form.