The 2070 X3c controller is part of Intelight’s award-winning “X-Series” CalTrans/170/33X controller line. The 2070 X3C meets and exceeds the current ATC, CalTrans and NTCIP standards, providing agencies with a robust, industry-leading, true open-architecture hardware platform.
The X3C runs Linux on an ATC-compliant motherboard offering speed, performance and multi-thread capabilities for today and the future. The layout of the ports provides front-facing access of the Ethernet ports, USB and serial connections. The 2070 X3C includes a large backlit 1280 x 720 resolution, anti-glare, color touch screen used for advanced signal timing analytics and software status/configuration.
- Compliant with latest ATC 5201 and Caltrans 2009 TEES (2070-1C)
- Open Linux O/S architecture with ATC 5401 standard API for hosting various software applications
- Runtime libraries per ATC 5201 standard
- Full support for all required ATC 6.1 software drivers under the latest Linux kernel release v3.4
- Configurable 170, 170E, 2070, NEMA TS-1, TS-2 Type -2 parallel interfaced cabinet applications
- Configurable for NEMA TS-2 Type 1 and ITS serially interfaced cabinets applications (ITS v1 and v2-ATC)
- Heavy-duty model 2070-4A power supply
- Environmentally hardened (operating ambient temperature from -40C to +80 C)
- 2070 X3C Includes 2070-2A field I/O module for parallel interface to 170/170E/2070 cabinets
- 2070LDX-2N includes 2070-2N field I/O module for serial interface with ITS and NEMA TS-2 type 1 cabinets
- 2070LDX-N includes 2070-N1 extensions for TS-1 & TS-2 type 2 cabinets
- 2070LDX-B includes 2070-2B field I/O module for interface to ITS cabinets and other RS-485 peripherals
2070 X3c Info Sheet
Please click on the documents you would like to download.